Do stones and crystals really heal? - Part 1
Do stones and crystals really heal? – Part 1
This is a common topic at rock shows. Some people call it mystic healing. They are created by God so I guess that makes them a little mysterious. Stones are referenced throughout the bible for the temple, the priest’s breastplate and even for the city in heaven. Revelation 21:18-21 “The material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.”
So let’s do a little research on these stones. For reference I am using ‘The Crystal Bible’ by Judy Hall. Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It supports during stressful times and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper unifies all aspects of your life and reminds people to help one another. Jasper supports the circulatory, digestive, and sexual organs. Position it in contact with the skin. Use for long periods of time as Jasper works slowly. Place a large piece of Brown Jasper in a room to absorb negative energy.
Colors and Attributes:
- Blue Jasper connects you to the spiritual world. It sustains energy during a fast, heals degenerative diseases, and balances mineral deficiency.
- Brown Jasper (including Picture Jasper) is connected to the earth. It brings stability and balance. It boosts the immune system, clears pollutants and toxins from the body and stimulates the cleansing organs.
- Green Jasper (including Kambaba Jasper) heals and releases. It treats skin disorders and dispels bloating. It can also heal ailments of the upper torso, the digestive tract, and the purifying organs. Green Jasper also reduces toxicity.
- Purple Jasper eliminates confusion and contradiction.
- Red Jasper (including Brecciated Jasper) is gently stimulating. It grounds energy and provides insight. Green Jasper makes an excellent “worry stone” calming the emotions when touched and held. It is a stone of health, strengthening and detoxifying the circulatory system, the blood, and the liver.
- Yellow Jasper is a protective stone. It channels positive energy, making you feel better and energizes your endocrine system. It releases toxins and heals digestion and the stomach.
Jasper sounds like an amazing stone to me. I am not at all surprised God uses it for the walls and primary foundation stone in heaven. I am going to make myself some Jasper jewelry and wear it for a while. It’s worth a try. It may correct and clear up my diverticulitis. Sparkleez Crystals sells stone beads, including many kinds of Jasper, for your jewelry making needs. We also make beautiful and unique custom jewelry upon request.